Telegram Math Bot – The existence of the Telegram Math bot makes this application made by Pavel Durov close to becoming a platform with various functions. As an open source app, bots on Telegram have grown.
Math Bot is an example of innovative artificial intelligence in education with a simple command. However, for now, this math bot can only be used for basic problems like multiplication, subtraction, addition, and subtraction.
Well, to know a more detailed explanation of math telegram robot link, please read the following article below because bfirun will be explained in detail so that everyone can understand and understand.
What is Telegram Math Bot?
Math Bot on Telegram is an artificial intelligence that can be commanded to solve simple math problems. This application was developed by a software engineer, Kukuh Wicaksono.
@basicmath_both is an online question bank. The @basicmath_ bot reportedly has tens of thousands of basic math problems. Each session contains 25 questions and is randomized.
Are these bots free? @basicmath_bot is offering a free 25 quote or session. In addition, Telegram users can pay only IDR 10,000 to get an additional 100 quota or the equivalent of 4 test sessions.
Features of Math Bot on the Telegram platform
In short, you could already tell if the Math bot contains a collection of basic math question banks. However, it would be better if you know in detail about the features provided by @basicmath_bot as follows:
1. Complete the Basic Math Material
This bot has many basic functions for math operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each operation also comes with different levels from easiest to hardest.
2. Equipped with Talk
A good math problem, of course, should also be designed with discussion to facilitate understanding. Likewise, @basicmath_bot is equipped with various discussions for questions depending on the level of the question.
3. It can help solve problems at school
@basicmath_bot can also be used to answer homework questions or problems. The answer is also equipped with a discussion so that it can help to understand how to solve math problems.
How to use Telegram Math Bot
The advantage of using bots in the Telegram application is that the commands used are very simple, so it is not difficult for users. Likewise on the Math bot channel on Telegram. Here’s a full tutorial on how to use @basicmath_bot:
- Open the Telegram app, either through the smartphone version or the PC version.
- Click on the search bar which is right in the chat list window.
- Enter the username @basicmath_both.
- If you have successfully entered the chat window, click Start to begin.
- @BacicMath_Bot will display various menus to run the feature.
- To log out, click Bot Account and select Stop Bot.
When entering the chat channel from @basicmath_bot, users will encounter many features to support the learning process. If you are still confused about the functions of @basicmath_bot, you can see the explanation of each function as below:
- What robots are these? Menu for descriptions of functions and features on @basicmath_bot.
- My profile, serves as user account information such as username and quota or remaining quota for using @basicmath_bot.
- Select the Addition Problem, it serves as a menu to practice simple addition math operations. The difficulty level of the questions can be adjusted according to the level.
- Select the subtraction problem, it serves as a menu to practice simple subtraction math operations. The difficulty level of the questions can be adjusted to the desired level.
- Select the multiplication problem, it serves as a menu to practice simple multiplication math operations. The difficulty level of math problems can be adjusted to the level you set, you can adjust it as you like.
- Select Problem Division, it serves as a menu to practice simple division math operations. The difficulty level of the questions can be selected and adjusted to the existing level.
- My test results, contains information about the number of questions answered correctly or incorrectly.
- How to Pay, the menu for making payments so that your quota or quota using @basicmath_bot increases.
As a new innovation that is able to support the teaching and learning process, the name Telegram Mathematics bot can be an attractive alternative for students. In terms of price, @basicmath_bot is also cheap at a cost of Rp. 25,000 for a quota of 100 math questions. Wow, this bot can really help.