Developing an online business with large inter-island freight delivery activities inevitably also requires high mobility. Air cargo services can be a profitable solution due to shorter deliveries. There are already a number of airlines that service this cargo delivery, one of which is Sriwijaya Air. Delivery rates are usually determined by the type of service selected, the weight of the package and the delivery destination.
This air cargo service, called SJ-Cargo, is operated by Sriwijaya Air’s cargo agent, PT Natra, which has a strong service and distribution network in the Joglosemar area, namely in Solo, Yogyakarta and Semarang. As an air delivery service, SJ-Cargo has the advantage of a faster arrival time than other shipping services, so it can be your solution that requires speed and security in shipping services. The various commodities served by this commodity are live animals, fruits and vegetables, prints, important documents, electronic products, clothing products, human remains (dead bodies), souvenirs and handicrafts, spare parts or spare parts, to plants.
- to ports; The advantages of this service are time efficiency because the goods can be picked up immediately upon arrival at the destination airport, cost efficiency (reduction of costs incurred for shipping payments for delivery to the address, the recipient is only charged an additional fee for renting the warehouse at the destination). airport which is on average around Rp 000 per kg depending on the respective airport authority), and it is safe because each shipment receives 1 air waybill number so that in packing and shipping it is not mixed with the goods from other shippers.
- at the door; The advantages of this service are hassle-free because the goods will be delivered directly to the destination address, the best price at an efficient and safe cost, because the distribution of addresses is done by reliable Sriwijaya Air agents.
So how much is the freight rate for SJ-Cargo owned by Sriwijaya Air? Sriwijaya Air cargo rates vary depending on the delivery location, destination address and weight of the cargo being sent. Well, here we present to you the latest information about SJ-Cargo fare range belonging to Sriwijaya Air airline, which we have summarized from one of the official cargo agents of Sriwijaya Air.
Sriwijaya Air Cargo fares from Jakarta
|Destination||Port to Port Tariff||Door to Door Rate|
|Pulpit||50,377 Rp||57,587 Rp|
|Balikpapan||38,040 Rp||45,250 Rp|
|Banda Aceh||36,992 Rp||44,202 lei|
|Banjarmasin||32,220 Rp||39,430 Rp|
|We beat||28,496 Rp||35,706 Rp|
|He||60,288 Rp||67,498 Rp|
|both||78,311 Rp||85,521 Rp|
|Denpasar||20,349 Rp||27,559 Rp|
|Gorontalo||50,825 Rp||58,035 Rp|
|Jambi||22,793 Rp||30,003 Rp|
|Jayapura||82,251 Rp||89,461 Rp|
|Kendari||52,024 Rp||59,234 Rp|
|Kupang||56,941 Rp||64,151 Rp|
|Labuan Bajo||53,054 Rp||60,264 Rp|
|Lampung||15,943 Rp||23,153 Rp|
|Malang||14,704 Rp||21,914 Rp|
|Makassar||44,075 Rp||51,285 Rp|
|Manado||60,503 Rp||67,713 Rp|
|I was mowing||26,168 Rp||33,378 Rp|
|While||29,194 Rp||36,404 Rp|
|Merauke||112,413 Rp||119,623 lei|
|birth||124,260 Rp||131,470 Rp|
|Padang||23,375 Rp||30,585 Rp|
|Palembang||20,698 Rp||27,908 Rp|
|Hammer||51,273 Rp||58,483 Rp|
|Pangkal Pinang||23,026 Rp||30,236 Rp|
|Pekanbaru||26,517 Rp||33,727 Rp|
|Pontianak||30,143 lei||37,353 Rp|
|Palangkaraya||26,651 Rp||33,861 Rp|
|Semarang||15,943 Rp||23,153 Rp|
|Solo||15,943 Rp||23,153 Rp|
|pressed||69,582 Rp||76,792 Rp|
|Surabaya||16,624 lei||23,834 Rp|
|Tanjung Pandan||20,757 Rp||27,967 Rp|
|Tanjung Pinang||29,427 Rp||36,637 Rp|
|Cockroach||43,161 Rp||50,371 Rp|
|Ternates||50,959 Rp||58,169 Rp|
|Timika||108,753 Rp||115,963 Rp|
|Yogyakarta||13,616 Rp||20,826 Rp|
- The rates above are Jakarta rates.
- The Sriwijaya freight rates above are rates for services with a minimum shipping weight of 10 kg.
- Reservation (reservation) delivery of goods 12 hours before departure.
Compared to 2020, Sriwijaya Air’s cargo service fares in 2021 and 2022 have increased and some have decreased. The port-to-port freight rate from Jakarta to Timika, for example, is set at IDR 102k in 2020, slightly increasing to IDR 108k in 2021 and 2022. Meanwhile, the Jakarta to Semarang freight rate is 16 thousand IDR. in 2020, slightly decreasing to IDR 15 thousand in 2021. and 2022.