SPIRAL BUFFET RATES – Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila has a spiral buffet and these are the rates and schedule of operations.
Sushi and sashimi, l’épicerie, hot Japanese, French stove, rotisserie, wood oven, churrasco, North Indian, Asian noodles, Peking duck oven, steamer, Chinese wok, Filipino, Thai, Korean, la boulangerie, la patisserie , chocolate and cream products are among the things that the Spiral buffet restaurant prides itself on and these are the fares.
Spiral Buffet By Hotel Sofitel: price, rates and reservation
The rates and menu of the Spiral Buffet restaurant at Hotel Sofitel.
SPIRAL BUFFET – One of the best buffets in the metro is Spiral by Hotel Sofitel and here are some things about this place.
Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila is a 5-star luxury hotel complex near Manila Bay and is best known for its flagship restaurant. Spiral buffet. It boasts 21 dining workshops or stations offering a wide selection of foods and cuisines from around the world.
They have their French dishes and a must is the different types of fresh seafood.
From salad and appetizer to l’écailler, it also offers sushi and sashimi, l’épicerie, hot Japanese, French stove, rotisserie, wood oven, churrasco, North Indian, Asian noodles, Peking duck oven, basket with steamer, Chinese wok. , Filipino, Thai, Korean, la boulangerie, la patisserie, chocolaterie, and creamery.
- Thursday to Friday – PHP 3,100.00/person
- Saturday – Php 3,500.00/pax
- Sunday brunch
- Php 5,900.00/pax with selected alcoholic beverages
- Php 4,500.00/pax excluding drinks
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch buffet
- From Monday to Saturday, 12 NN – 14:30
- Brunch Buffet
- Buffet dinner
- Sofitel Philippines Plaza Manila CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, 1300 Pasay City
Reservations are required and cash and major credit cards are accepted here. Guests are also encouraged NOT to wear the following:
- hall wear
- active wear or sports shorts
- open toe shoes (flip flops, sandals, crocs, etc.) for men
Guests are encouraged to wear smart casual attire. You can also connect with them through Twitter and Instagram.
They also have a promotion going on – 20% off lunch and dinner every Monday to Wednesday. The booking period is from 1 August to 31 August 2022 and dining dates can be anywhere between 1 August and 28 September 2022.
This promotion applies to a minimum of 2 diners up to a maximum of 10 diners per booking.
See the terms and conditions on their website:
- This promotion is valid for lunch and dinner buffet from Monday to Wednesday.
- This promotion can be used for a minimum of 2 meals up to a maximum of 10 diners. For more than 10 people, regular buffet rates will be applied accordingly.
- Discount applies to base rate only. Taxes and service charges cannot be reduced.
- The booking period is from August 1 to August 31, 2022, and the dining dates are from August 1 to September 28, 2022.
- Blackout dates apply.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other existing promotions, government-imposed discounts such as senior and disabled certificates, AccorPlus and group meals.
- We will require full payment to fully reserve a slot upon booking for bookings of 6 people or more.
- Advance booking and confirmed booking are required to take advantage of this promotion. Not applicable for same-day check-ins and bookings.
- Applicable for a maximum of 10 people. For more than 10 people, the regular buffet rate will apply accordingly.
- For reservations, you can book via +63 (02) 8832 6899 or via email [email protected]
- The booking is non-refundable but can be rebooked during the promotional period.
What can you say about it? Let us know!
For more news and updates follow us on Twitter:@philnews_ph Facebook: @PhilNews, and the YouTube channel Philnews Ph.