Articles about Religion questions class 8 SMP/MTs (IX), PG and Essay, 2020-2021, Islamic Studies, Semesters 1 and 2.
Islamic religious education material for 7th grade. practice in everyday life. Public and private SMP/MTs grades 1,2 to 3 SMP and MTs semesters 1 and 2. So we will provide questions about the religion of Islam for grade 7 with the hope that the authors can be used as reference material.
Also read: Questions about religion class 6
Sample Religion Questions for Grade 8 SMP/MTs Sem 1 & 2 PG and Essay
Examples of multiple choice questions:
I. Answer the questions below correctly and do it carefully!
Also read: Questions about religion class 7
1. The benefits we can get from saving and simple living habits are.
A. It can save for future needs
B. all wishes can be fulfilled
C. be a get-rich-quick way
D. can take care of others for us
2. You don’t like to copy other people’s style
- You want it to appear by identity, regardless of whether it is in accordance with Islamic teachings
- It’s easy to apologize to others when you feel guilty
- It is easy to forgive the mistakes of others because it realizes that everyone is guilty.
The above behavior is shown by people who have the attitude…
B. Save money
D. The simple life
3. Which does not include the wisdom of learning the history of the growth of Umayyad knowledge.
A. Promoting the spirit of learning
B. Development of Islamic cultural values
C. The development of Western culture
D. Promote a sense of unity and oneness among Muslims
4. The Umayyad dynasty was established by.
A. Yazid bin Muawiyah
B. Umar bin Abdul Aziz
C. Abdul Malik bin Marwan
D. Muawiyah bin Abu Sufyan
5. Consider the following statements.
- A life of luxury for the royal family
- The rise of a new power, led by the descendants of al Abbas ibn Abd al Muttalib
- Ethnic conflicts between northern and southern Arab tribes that have existed since pre-Islamic times
- Great enthusiasm for unity and integrity in the defense of the country
- It helps the poor a lot
From the above statement it appears that the case of the Umayyads.
A. 1, 2 and 3
B. 1, 2 and 4
C. 2, 3 and 4
D. 3, 4 and 5
6. When we pray and the letter being read, including the Sajda verse, we prostrate once reading, then.
A. standing between two prostrations
B. sat takhiyat akhir
C. Take a seat and say hello
D. step back to continue the prayer
7. During the reign of Umar bin Abdul Azis, the Umayyad dynasty developed in different regions, which was marked by the following relics except.
A. the struggle for power
B. building a magnificent mosque and. University of Córdoba
C. A library with a collection of 400,000 book titles
D. the existence of the University of Cordova
8. The government of the Umayyad state was centered in the city.
9.1). Forget the benefits of rakat prayer. 4. I forgot to read the initial takhiyat
2). Health required 5. Avoid disaster
3). Listen to the verses of Sajda 6. doubt the number of rakaat
The reason for prostration is sahwi, found in numbers.
A. 1, 2 and 6
B. 1, 2 and 3
C. 2, 3 and 4
D. 1, 4 and 6
10. If we pray and forget to recite the initial Tahiyat, we will prostrate, rise from prostration and prostrate, rise from prostration and sit for a while and then salute. The prostration performed is called the Sahwi prostration and is done as often as possible.
A. 1 is waiting
B. 2 is waiting
D. 4 times
11. Allah (swt) claims that hatred of a group or individual should not be an incentive to act unjustly. This is proof that Islam.
A. Upholding justice
B. difficult in everything
C. Taking the side of minorities
D. defend the truth
12. Students’ honesty in test-taking helps teachers or professors make assessments significantly because.
A. Teachers must assess valid and objective learning outcomes
B. The results of the students’ daily tests will be communicated to the principal
C. The teacher does not like to deceive the students
D. Student test scores serve as benchmarks for government policies
13. Excluding how to behave honestly in school, e.g.
A. Say the right words to the teachers
B. Post the course as scheduled
C. Discipline in complying with school rules
D. Return items from friends because they are rewarded
14. . Say polite words to your neighbors
- Defend the good name of others
- Give your neighbors rights
- See sick friends
- Allow neighbors who have problems
Which is classified as the way to behave correctly in social life, incl.
A. 1, 2, 3 and 4
B. 1, 2, 3 and 5
C. 1, 3, 4 and 5
D. 1, 2, 4 and 5
15. The difference between the rawatib qabliyah prayer and the sunnah ba’diyah rawatib prayer is as follows.
A. The Qabliyah Rawattib Sunnah prayer is performed after the Fardlu prayer, while the Ba’diyah Sunnah prayer is performed after the Fard prayer.
B. Rawatib qabliyah sunnah is prayed before the Fard prayer, while rawatib ba’diyah is prayed after the Fardlu prayer
C. Rawatib Qabliyah Sunnah with Rawatib Ba’diyah is performed after the Fardlu Prayer
D. Dua Rawatib Qabliyah and Ba’diyah Sunnah played before Fardlu prayer
16. It occurs at night, especially in the last third of the night and especially after sleep, it is the main time for Sunnah prayers.
17. tarawih sunnah prayer 4. sunnah solemn prayer
- Sunnah of istisqa prayer 5. Sunnah of oath prayer
- Kusuf Sunna prayer 6. Sunna Dluha prayer
Sunnah prayers that can only be performed in congregation include:
A. 1, 2, 3 and 4
B. 2, 3, 4 and 5
C. 1, 3, 4 and 5
D. 2, 3, 4 and 6
18. Rakaat before and after the noon prayer 4. 2 rakaat after the evening prayer
2 rakaat after the Maghrib prayer 5. 2 rakaat before the dawn prayer
4 rakaat before Asr prayer
Classified as rawatibun muakkad (prayer perfected to the Sunnah), incl.
A. 1, 2, 3 and 4
B. 1, 2, 4 and 5
C. 2, 3, 4 and 5
D. 1, 3, 4 and 5
19. Some of the lessons we can get when we get into the habit of praying the prayers that are not included are:
A. Increase the perfection of Fardlu’s prayer
B. Guaranteed to go to heaven
C. Increase God’s level of joy
D. brings blessings from God
20. The procedure for performing the Kusufain Sunnah prayers one by one is.
A. Face the Qiblah, intention, takbirat ihram, say Fatihah bow, i’tidal, prostrate twice, stand for second rak’ah until it ends, stand for takhiyat at the end, salam. Continue with the sermon
B. standing facing the qibla, takbirat ihram, intention to recite Fatihah, worship, i’tidal, prostrating twice, sitting again for the second rakaat, standing until the end, reciting the last takhiyat, salam. Continue with the sermon.
C. Resolution, reading the Fatihah, bowing, attaching, prostrating twice, rising again for the second rak’ah, sitting until the end, ending Tahiyat, salutations
D. Standing facing Qibla, intention, takbirat ihram, reading Fatihah, bowing, Aku’tidal, reciting Fatihah, bowing, Aku’tidal, throwing twice, standing again until the second rak’ah is finished , sitting and reading the last takhiyat , Greetings. Continue with the sermon.
21. Idain Prayer 4. Prayer The prayers
- Tarawih Prayer 5. Tahiyatul Mosque Prayer
- Your prayers
The above sunnah prayers can be done in Munfarid and in congregation.
A. 2, 3 and 4
B. 3, 4 and 5
C. 1, 2 and 3
D. 1, 3 and 4
22. One of the reasons he says thank you is.
A. Read the verses of Sajdah
B. Forget the number of rak’ahs when you pray
C. forgot to read Tahiyat earlier
D. Avoid disaster
23. Ahmad prayed, suddenly remembered that he had not read the Tashahhud earlier, then did the Sahwi prostration.
A. After reading the last Tahiyat and salutations
B. after reading the last Tahiyat
C. After reading the last Tahiyat and before the salutations
D. before reading the last Tahiyat and salam….
24. Allah SWT, revealed books to his messengers that should be given to mankind with a purpose.
A. used as a guide for human life
b. read by mankind
c. held by mankind
d. some are taken as examples
25. All God’s books contain true and good teachings according to the time. The same teachings contained in all the books God deals with.
A. performs a pilgrimage
b. Pray five times
C. order for Esa God
d. uniform order
26. Reading is worship
- It perfects the previous cards
- it only applies to certain people
- Not everyone can understand the language
- Authenticity guaranteed until judgment day
- it covers all aspects of life
What is the privilege of Al-Quran compared to other books is.
A. 1, 2, 3 and 4
b. 2, 3, 4 and 5
C. 1, 2, 5 and 6
d. 1, 2, 4 and 6
27. There are different ways of believing in the Qur’an which are not included.
A. learn to read the Koran
b. practice the teachings of the Qur’an
c. Cleanse yourself before reading the Qur’an
d. Glorification of the Koran
28. Does belief in the books of Allah encourage people to think and think positively?
A. Read God’s books with pleasure
b. pushes towards goodness
c. fortunately tend
d. study hard
29. The heart becomes peaceful
- can distinguish between what is good and what is bad
- The heart feels good
- they have a high tolerance
- Used as a guide in determining the truth
The above description is.
A. five times prayer function
b. the function of faith in God’s books
c. The wisdom of fasting Ramadan
d. Wisdom at the end of the day
Also read: Questions about religion class 5
Sample essay questions:
II. Answer the following questions briefly and correctly!
1. Mention the names of the books of God to be known, and the apostles who received them.
2. Explain how to believe in the Qur’an.
3. Explain the steps to perform the Eid prayers correctly and completely.
4. Explain the steps for prostrating outside of prayer.
5. Mention the 4 numbers from the field of jurisprudence.
This is all from our website materiallearning.co.id, which is being discussed Religion questions class 8we hope what we said can be useful and provide benefits for all of us, thank you very much.
Also read: Questions about religion class 4