LET Board Exam Result June 2022 – The results of the Licensure Examination for Teachers are expected to be released on August 5, 2022.
Aspirant teachers will need to provide their full name, date of birth, exam name, exam date and application number to check the June 2022 LET Board exam result on the official website of PRC.
LET Teachers Board Exam Result June 2022 – LET Full List of Promoters
Here is the June 2022 LET Teachers Board exam result including full list of touts
LET 2022 RESULTS – The Professional Regulation Commission is set to release the June 2022 LET Teachers Board exam result, including the complete list of passers for elementary and secondary level.
June 2022 Licensure Examination for Teachers, including list of passers, top 10 passers, top performers and performance of schools, will be available on this website after it is released by PRC.
LET 2022 SUMMARY OF RESULTS
The teacher licensure exams were held at testing centers located in NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Cauayan, Catarman, Jolo, Sulu and Tawi-tawi.
PRC Council of Professional Teachers Rosita L. Navarro, President; Dr. AS Peace I. Lucid, Vice President; Dr. AS Minister of Foreign Affairs R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members took the exams on June 26,
- Admission notice
- Form of oath duly executed
- 2 pieces of passport size photo ID with white background and complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece of short brown envelope
LET Result June 2022 is expected to be published within fifteen (15) to twenty five (25) working days from the last day of examinations.
Candidates should expect the exam results to be released earlier or later than the estimated date without prior notification from the PRC.
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Discipline Writing, Speaking and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and World Master’s Papers
- Filipino Academic Communication – Filipino, Research Reading and Writing, and Artistic Expression
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of mathematics, plane geometry, elementary algebra and statistics and probability
- Science – Biological Sciences – General Biology, Physical Sciences with Earth Science
- Social Science – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- The teaching profession, the social dimensions of education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating learning, development of children and adolescents
- Assessing student learning, developmental reading
- Field study and practical teaching
Aspiring teachers can visit the official website of PRC to check their licensure exam results. Examinees will be asked to provide their full name, date of birth, examination name, examination date and application number.
Thank you for visiting Philippine Trending News (Philnews.ph). You can also follow us on the following social media platforms; facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.