Sea bream. We usually see sea bream cooked only with steam, sweet and sour and 3 flavors. This is the menu that moms usually cook for the family, or if they are eating out, this is what they will ask for.
Why not make a little difference with bream time. Topped with mango slices that are tart and definitely appetizing. You can try this simple yet mouth-watering recipe from Unaizah Azhar.
Read other interesting articles here: It’s delicious, Kerabu recipe with curry leaves, soaked in salt water first, gets rid of the smell!
This woman shares a recipe for Thai-style Maggie Kerabu, which is ‘Kaw’, ready in 5 minutes!
Kerabu perch, the lightest and tastiest
Ingredients for frying fish
1. Finely mash all the ingredients and spread them on the fish.
2. Next, spread the cornmeal once.
3. Fry half crispy and make sure the fish is cooked. Set aside.
Info: Avoid frying the fish too crispy as it can make the fish tough.
3 mango apples – very fine
4 red onions – finely chopped
2 large onions – diced
A little carrot – finely chopped
Green and red chilies
Red and green tomatoes
Plenty of coriander leaves
Ingredients for the sauce
How to do it:
1. Mix all the ingredients. Mix until combined.
2. Add half the red onion, onion, chili and coriander leaves. Mix until well combined.
3. Make sure it tastes sweet and sour and salty.
4. Balance the flavors and then pour over the fried fish.
5. Sprinkle the excess shallots, onions, hot peppers and coriander leaves.
Women’s Weekly: No other toppings required. This is also quite tasty and appetizing.
Source: Unaizah Azhar
Follow us on TELEGRAM, INSTAGRAM, Tick, FACEBOOK, TWITTER and YOUTUBE Women’s Weekly to get the latest and most interesting information and articles.