Hello guys, welcome back to refitandroid.com, in this article there is an interesting discussion about how to check your Smartfren number, which we will discuss and explain below.
Besides Axis and Tri, Smartfren is one of Indonesia’s best telecom operators that offers various internet quota packages that rely on its super 4G network.
And most of the users use smartfren cards just to access the internet because they offer cheap and unlimited quota packages.
This caused the sales of their starter packs to skyrocket as users only used it as internet and most of them didn’t know their number.
Now, if you are using a smartphone but don’t know your number, we have several ways to check your phone number, and the method is as follows.
How to easily check Smartfren number
See also: How to check Smartfren quota
Using the phone menu
The first method is not too difficult. That is, use the menu selector or the USSD code. Here are some ways to check your Smartfren number using USSD area code / USSD code.
- Open the menu first, call or call.
- Then enter *999# and press the phone button
- Wait a moment, then a pop-up information will be displayed, which describes the Smartfren number and provides information about the active period.
You can see that it is not difficult to check the Smartfren number by area code or phone call.
- Open the messaging or SMS function on your smartphone.
- Then enter INFO.
- Then send SMS to 995.
- The Smartfren service will then return a response describing your Smartfren number. As soon as you receive the number, it will be saved in your phone contacts.
See also: Endorsed Local Internet Quota
Using the app
- The first step you need to take is to download the app from AppStore for iOS users and PlayStore for Android users.
- Then install and wait for the app to install
- Next, open the app and sign in with your registered email address. If you have never created an account, please register first to access all the features available in this app.
- Follow the given steps or instructions to ensure that your Smartfren number is verified correctly.
- Then you can enter the application with the account created earlier. The Smartfren number you are using will be displayed on the main page or main page.
How to check Smartfren number through Call Center
- Open the call or phone menu.
- Enter the number 995 and press the call button.
- Wait a few moments to successfully connect to the Smartfren operator.
- If you are already logged in, you can request your Smartfren number information directly.
You should have paper and a pen ready that you can use to take notes when the operator mentions your number.
In addition to requesting a Smartfren number, you can also request a Smartfren service from a customer service operator.
See also: How to set APN for Internet on Android
So this is our complete explanation of How to check Smartfren numbers which we have discussed in this article, you can easily do it to check smartphone numbers easily and quickly.
Don’t forget to check out our other articles as you will find various tips, tricks and other interesting apps and tutorials. Thanks.