Changing the language of your Instagram account is done separately for the web and the Instagram app.
Right away, here’s how to change your Instagram account language.
- Open your browser, then log in to your Instagram account as usual.
- At the footer of any page, you’ll see options LANGUAGE or LANGUAGEselect the option.
- Then select the language you want to apply.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Then press the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Select Arrangement in the section below.
- Go to the section Account.
- Select Language.
- Select the language you want to apply.
- How to change language settings on YouTube
- How to change the language of the Telegram app
- How to add, change or delete your Instagram profile picture
- How to change language on WhatsApp
- How to change language on Twitter
- How to change Instagram direct message (DM) theme.
- How to change the search language on Google
2.1 Read also: