The public knows the figure of Astrid Khairunisha or Astri Kuya as the wife of artist Uya Kuya who has a career as a presenter.
It is certain that before marrying Uya, he who had a beautiful face, good posture and flexibility to pose in front of the camera watched the world. modeling.
However, after she got married and decided to wear the hijab, she preferred to guide various programs on television.
One of the successful and phenomenal shows she has hosted is Eat Bulaga! Indonesia which aired on SCTV.
However, aside from that, he also hosted other programs such as Little Miss Indonesia, Little Boy Indonesia, Terserah Yang Above, Make Panic and many more.
In addition to appearing on various television channels, he often participates in supplementing the content of the Uya Kuya TV YouTube channel and interviewing the guest stars present.
Having quite a melodious voice, he tried his hand at singing by singing a song called My dream flower with Uya Kuya. He is also a backing vocalist in the song Don’t play Play Bosku.
Also Read: Clay Gribble Biography, Profile and Facts
Biodata and profile
- Full name: Astrid Margaretha Siahaan
- Stage Name: Astrid Khairunisha, Astrid Kuya
- Nickname: Astrid
- Place, date of birth: Jakarta, 20 March 1980
- Indonesian citizenship
- Education: –
- Spouse: Uya Kuya (Married 2003)
- Profession: Presenter, Model, Singer
- Hobbies: Caring for cats
- Twitter: @Astrid_Kuya
- Instagram: @astridkuya
- TikTok: @astridkuya
- YouTube: –
- He changed his beliefs when he entered college in semester 4. However, many thought he was a convert because he wanted to marry Uya Kuya.
- She felt very grateful that she chose Uya Kuya as her husband because Uya was able to become a good priest for the family.
- Early in his conversion, he had an argument with his mother. Even her mother threw away her mukena and prayer mat. However, now his relationship with his mother is fine.
- He has Dutch-German blood from his mother and Betawi-Arab blood from his father. He also has Chinese blood.
- She married Uya Kuya on May 17, 2003.
- His first daughter named Cinta Rahmania Putri Khairunnisha was born on February 2, 2004.
- Then their second child named Sydney Agusto Putra Utama (Nino Kuya) was born on August 9, 2005.
- He really likes old cars.
- He is also an animal lover and loves cats a lot.
- He is still related by blood to Nathalie Holscher, wife of comedian Sule. Specifically, she was the niece of Nathalie’s grandparents so that Nathalie could call her aunt.
- In April 2021, she made a scene for claiming that she was pregnant again. However, it seems that this is just joke because he really wanted to eat durian fruit.
Read also: Biography, profile and facts of Safira Inema
Astrid Khairunisha’s pictures
1. The style remains ootd even though the age is no longer young
2. Smiling happily on beach vacation
3. Being very successful with her husband, she often appears with possessions branded
4. He really likes old cars
5. Perform with clothing all blue
At the beginning of her marriage to Uya Kuya, Astrid Khairunisha and her husband were not as successful as they are now. Together, they continue to strive so that they can be at the pinnacle of success that they are today.