BantenDay.co.id – Check the XL quota in fact, not very different from the Axis share check, where the two companies merged a few years ago. Even so, the app and anything inside it can’t be combined, meaning they still stand alone. Including how to check the remaining quota or card number.
XL is a SIM card issued by PT XL Axiata as one of the largest telecommunication companies in Indonesia, apart from Telkomsel and Indosat of course. With so much competition in the ISP world, XL is still holding up well to this day. Even in 2014, PT XL Axiata managed to collaborate with one of the leading suppliers, namely AXIS.
The merger of the two telecommunication companies will certainly have a major impact on the development of information technology, especially on the Internet services provided. It is not wrong, some areas which were previously inaccessible by the network from the provider can now enjoy their internet services.
How to quickly check your XL quota
Is there a quick and easy way to check the XL quota? In fact, all ways to check credit, quota, active period, etc. they don’t have a long process. It all depends on the provider’s occupation. so, for example, during peak hours, maybe the process will be a little difficult. However, if the signal is sufficient and the service center is lax, XL’s quota and credit check process can run very quickly.
Also, if you use the app as a way to check your XL quota, the process can run quickly when internet access is smooth. Otherwise, it could be quite a long process due to the late update. Some additional information, checking the quota on the XL SIM card can be done in 4 ways. From each of these methods, BantenDay.co.id has prepared complete details for you to follow.
4 Ways to Check Latest XL Axiata 2021 Quota
The first way is without using additional applications. There are three ways to check the remaining quota for this. The first uses SMS, the second can be through a dialing code, and the third uses the official website from PT XL Axiata.
1. How to check XL quota via SMS
Among all types and their mobile phones, be it Android or iOS, there must be a short message service (SMS). Now with this service, you can use it to check your XL quota with a few simple steps. Just in case you’re curious, please follow the steps to check your quota and some important information below!
- Open the messaging app (message).
- Fill in the recipient’s number with 868.
- In the text field, type “QUOTA” without the quotes.
- Press send and wait for a response from the provider in the form of a short message.
2. By calling code
In addition to SMS, the remaining XL quota check mode can also use a dialing code. That is, you can do it with a phone service that must be on every mobile phone. The method is also very easy, not inferior to SMS. Here’s the full review!
- Open phone service on HP.
- Enter (dial) the following code *123#.
- Select the bottom menu, namely INFO.
- Continue by selecting the “My XL Card Info” menu.
- Select the package for which you want to check the quota.
- Wait for the process to run and information about the remaining quota will be displayed on the phone screen.
Notes: In process number 5, you will be given a list of used packages. That is, if at the same time you use more than one package (unlimited turbo, combo lite, priority DLL), then all of them will be displayed in the process.
3. Use of the Website
Although rarely used, check the remaining XL quota on the website or official PT site. XL Axiata should also be known. Maybe one day it can be of use to you when others are having trouble. The method is easy but you need to be connected to an internet connection.
- Open the browser app on your mobile phone or computer, then go to https://my.xl.co.id.
- Before proceeding further, change the display of the site to Indonesian by selecting the option “i speak indonesian“.
- Tap or click on “keep going“.
- Log in by clicking “Log in with your XL number“.
- Enter the XL number you want to check for the remaining quota.
- Enter the OTP (verification) code sent to the number.
- Please see the remaining quota in the main menu that is displayed.
4. With the MyXL app
After discussing XL quota check without an app. It’s time to move on to the next method, which is using the app. There is only one official app from PT XL Axiata namely MyXL. That is, apart from the app, you should not use it as much as possible.
- Take an Android phone and open the Google Playstore.
- Install the MyXL app. To be faster, use the search function in Playstore.
- Open the app if it is already installed on your phone, then select the option “Log in with your XL number“.
- Enter the number for which you want to check the quota and then click on “keep going“.
- Enter the verification code (OTP) sent to the number and then click on “keep going” again.
- If you have successfully logged in, your remaining quota and other card number information is listed on the home page.
All the above methods are very easy and can be done by anyone. However, the most effective way to check XL Quota is by using a call code and SMS. The reason is that you don’t need an internet connection or connect to any network to do this. Unlike how you use websites and apps, you have to use a data quota or Wi-Fi network.